As we head into the summer months and the humidity level rises, the frizz battle is kicking into high gear. Win the battle by arming your hair with a Brazilian Blowout. One treatment will last you through the summer months and prevent tons of ponytails and messy buns. Read on to find out more about the Brazilian Blowout offered here at Heatwave.
BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT PROFESSIONAL SMOOTHING TREATMENTS ARE THE MOST INNOVATIVE AND EFFECTIVE IN THE WORLD…
The end result is smooth, healthy, frizz-free hair with radiant shine!
What makes our professional smoothing treatments different?
They are the ONLY Professional Smoothing Treatments
that actually improves the health of the hair.
No down time! The minute you leave the salon, you can wash and air dry your hair, workout, put your hair in a ponytail or clip and it will be smooth, frizz-free and radiant!
Results last up to 12 weeks.
Leaves hair smooth, shiny, and frizz-free!
Açai aftercare products ensure longest lasting results.
Through the use of a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex and a proprietary polymer system, the Brazilian Blowout actually improves the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle.
The end result is smooth, healthy, conditioned hair with radiant shine.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
When you arrive at the salon, the process is as follows.
- Stylist will shampoo your hair with the Brazilian Blowout specially formulated Anti-Residue Professional Shampoo to prepare your hair for the optimal smoothing result.
- After towel drying, your certified Brazilian Blowout stylist will divide your hair into sections and begin to comb the Brazilian Blowout Professional Treatment through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section with the solution.
- Solution will surround each hair shaft with protective protein layers to smooth and flatten the cuticle.
- Stylist will then blow-dry your hair as straight as possible with a flat or round brush.
- Once the hair is dry, the Stylist will divide the hair into four sections and begin using a flat iron to further straighten the hair in 1 – 1¾ inch sections.
- Once complete, the Stylist will rinse the hair (no shampoo), towel-dry and apply the Brazilian Blowout Masque to further seal in the professional formulation. After 60 seconds, the stylist will rinse the hair once again and towel dry.
- The Stylist will then apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to further seal the cuticle and assist in detangling the hair prior to the final blow dry.
- The Stylist will then blow dry the hair straight one final time and style as desired.
You will leave the salon with beautiful, smooth, healthy radiant hair!
Heatwave also offers Brazilian Split End Repair and Brazilian Bond Build3r!
The Only In-Salon Service That Instantly Mend & Prevent Split Ends AND Prolongs The Shape of Your Cut.
Utilizing a proprietary Thermo-Marine Bonding System™, this treatment fills in and binds broken hair fibers together, instantly mending split ends while a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex prevents future breakage by surrounding each strand with a protective coating, defending against daily styling and environmental stressors.
The end result is instantly repaired, stronger, healthier ends protected against future breakage.
What to Expect:
- Beginning with slightly damp, shampooed hair, the stylist will lightly dust the solution onto the bottom 2 to 3 inches of the hair.
- Product will be combed through the ends to ensure each strand is coated with reparative nutrients to mend and seal where the cuticle is split or broken.
- Next, the stylist will blow dry the hair as smooth as possible using a round boar bristle brush.
- Finally, the stylist will flat iron the bottom 2 to 3 inches of the hair to lock in the product and seal the ends.
Once the flat iron step is finished, the treatment is complete. There is no down time! You may wash your hair, exercise, put your hair in a clip, ponytail or bun without worry!
SEEING IS BELIEVING!
Brazilian Bond Build3r is added directly to your color treatment to reinforce the inner structure by re-attaching and building bonds. This reduces breakage for stronger hair and better color retention.
For more information visit http://www.brazilianblowout.com/